Well, we all know that SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. While SEO is the practice of optimizing websites to make them reach high positions of Google or other search engines. Search engines are the major source of traffic for more websites. Since WordPress is widely known as an SEO friendly platform. But this is not enough. If you want your WordPress website to be rank high, you need SEO plugins.
SEO plugins allow webmasters to easily optimize certain elements of a website’code. It also creates a structure to make it more crawlable by a search engine.
In this article, we’ll share some best WordPress SEO Plugins that help your website rank high in search engines.
Best WordPress SEO Plugins
Yoast SEO is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress. Over 5+ million websites have installed it and making it one of the most popular worldwide. While it allows you to add SEO title, meta description, and meta keywords to each post and page of your site. It helps you create better content overall with its content and SEO analysis feature. Moreover, this plugin includes a powerful page analysis tool that explains pretty easy what you need to improve your content. In addition, it allows you to add SEO title, meta description, and meta keywords to each post and pages of your site. You can also gain access to Yoast premium which offers more advanced features. Additionally, this plugin attracts visitors from social media.
- Optimize for Keywords, key phrases, synonyms, related keywords and all word forms of those
- Integration with social media
- Full control over your breadcrumbs
- Works in the block editor and classic editor
- Multi-site compatibility
- Creates XML sitemap automatically
- Create better content with a snipped preview
All in One SEO Pack is a second one most popular WordPress SEO plugins after Yoast SEO. It comes with both free and premium options. While it is clean and easy to navigate dashboard, so user loves this plugin. If you have a basic blog or startup, this plugin might fit your needs. It is great for beginners. Furthermore, this plugin automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site. You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want. In addition, this plugin also compatible with other plugins and also translation ready. On the other hand, All in One SEO Pack plugin automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines.
- It works for both beginners and advanced users
- Google analytics support
- Generates meta tags automatically
- Built-in API, so other plugins/themes can access and extend the functionality
- Redirect attachment pages to a parent post
- XML Sitemap support
- Social media integration
SEMrush is yet another powerful tool and favorite among SEO professionals. While it is a paid subscription and comes with a full set of beautiful features. It is also an all in one solution to boost your online store from SEO to SMM. Although the plugin analyzes your content and gives you scores based on how SEO-friendly the writing is. With SEMrush you will be able to identify opportunities and react to them in less time by having a trusted source of data. Additionally, it can provide you an enormous wealth of data. And also shows recommendations regarding the given keywords, their volume, and their difficulty. Thus, you have to make sure that your writing is consistent with the desired level of formality.
- Display advertising tool
- Optimize your content for your target keywords
- Discover new organic competitors
- Understand referring domains authority
- Understand your potential customer’s behavior and media consumption
- Research new opportunities for investment
- Design your report using branding and commenting features
- Highly configurable
- Detect links that don’t work, missing images and redirects
- Makes broken links display differently in posts
- Notifies you either via the dashboard or by email
- Keep your site content updated and fresh
- Monitor links on your post, pages, comments, and custom fields
Rank Math is an SEO plugin that does everything related to on-page SEO. It features a step by step installation and configuration wizard that sets up SEO for WordPress perfectly. Although the plugin verifies your site’s settings and recommends the ideal settings for best performance. On the other hand, Rank Math is a game-changing SEO plugin that will level the SEO playing field in your favor. Furthermore, this WordPress plugin is so effective because it’s integrated with Google search console. So, you’ll see all of the important information directly from your administrative dashboard in WordPress. While it is designed to present the right information to you at the right time.
- Clean and simple user interface
- Internal linking recommendations
- Code optimized for speed
- Sitemap functionality is built into the plugin
- Suggest other posts from your website for internal linking from your current posts
- Comes with a bundle of XML sitemap module
- Local SEO options are included as well
SEOPress is yet another featured pack powerful WordPress SEO Plugins. It includes loads of features that you can quickly enable/disable as required. Although it’s completely white-labeled with no footprints even in the free version. Moreover, SEOPress integrates seamlessly with popular page builders, eCommerce, translation, performance, and analytics tools. And it also enables you to control page titles and meta information. This plugin discovers keyword suggestions for your content vis Google suggestion tools. In addition, the free version also provides content analysis to help webmasters write better SEO optimized posts.
- Redirect attachments to post parent or file URL
- Installation wizard to quickly set up your site
- Link your social media accounts to your site
- Build your custom XML sitemap to improve search indexing
- Google page speed v5 integration to quickly check the quality of your pages
- Check the performance of your site with google page speed
- Quick and easy Twitter meta tags and Facebook open graph data
The SEO Framework is the only feature-complete SEO plugin that follows the white-hat guidelines and rules imposed by WordPress and search engines. The plugin enables you to make enhanced SEO value for content on your website. Although the plugin offers a colored scale, showing you exactly how to optimize each post for search engines. It includes small and hidden HTML comments that can be deactivated using a filter or extension. Moreover, the plugin allows users to manually set different standards for each page, post, term, and public CPT. Additionally, this plugin is all-inclusive and offers more advanced functionality with the help of extensions.
- It helps you optimize your metadata
- Protects you from making from significant and common mistakes
- It provides a beginner-friendly SEO solution
- It follows best practices and beyond
- The plugin supports custom post such as bbPress and WordPress
- It makes social sharing easy
- Provide an excellent starting point for your website by rationally optimizing all your pages
SEO Squirrly is mainly designed for those who aren’t expert on SEO. You don’t have to get masters to complete your optimization work. Because this plugin will help you to get your content optimized for search engines. Although it generates SEO recommendations differently than other plugins. For beginners, it is complete user-friendly plugin and beginner-friendly with a ton of features. Moreover, this plugin also allows to choose up to 5 keywords. The best thing is it will suggest the best keywords in the market. Additionally, these keyword suggestions will be from Google fetch.
- Amazing keyword research tools
- It is a completely user-friendly and beginner-friendly plugin
- It includes a content report, which you can send to other people in your organization
- You can also select some focus pages from where you can build high-quality internal links from your existing or new pages
- Analytics for measuring the performance of your content on search engines and social media
Well, there are thousands of SEO plugins on WordPress. I hope the information in this article will help you to improve your site SEO. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Lastly, if none of these plugins helps to improve your site ranking, you should consider moving for better WordPress Hosting. So that you can improve your site ranking in search engines.